Description:These were in my grandfathers tool collection and I haven't found anyone who can tell me what they are or what they are used for. Please enlighten me if anyone out there knows what they are?

Category: Other Tools

Brand: Unknown

Posted By: DougM

Posted On: 06/07/2019 06:25 PM

View Random Photo

Member Comments

V blocks and V block clamps. Used to hold cylinder shaped objects securely for machining.
Posted by junion @ 4/7/2020 1:50 PM
This is a machinist V block.
Posted by Idaho_Tool_Man @ 3/16/2020 4:01 PM

Sign In to comment on this photo.