Description:I would guess it to be a stretcher or clamp of some sort. Nice piece I bought for 4 bucks I really would like to know what it is

Category: Other Tools

Brand: Other Brand Not Listed

Posted By: bud

Posted On: 08/27/2017 09:43 AM

View Random Photo

Member Comments

I’ve seen a very similar device used to pull together and braze two pieces of sheet metal or bands. Almost exact same device, just a little more modern
Posted by 7Sticks @ 7/28/2020 9:57 AM

Sign In to comment on this photo.