unknown tool

unknown tool

Description:might not be all that old, factory made, not a hayknife, but some kind of cutter, very sharp

Category: Other Tools

Brand: Unknown

Posted By: unknown-tool

Posted On: 05/22/2011 05:55 PM

View Random Photo

Member Comments

No member comments yet!

Sign In to comment on this photo.