What is it?

What is it?

Description:Don't know what this tool is. Looks like a clamp of some sort. It is adjustable from about 12inches to 24 inches. Anyone recognize it? Mike

Category: Other Tools

Brand: Unknown

Posted By: Mike

Posted On: 07/28/2009 04:31 AM

View Random Photo

Member Comments

No member comments yet!

Sign In to comment on this photo.